Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Going to space and beyond with Erich Sündermann

Over the years I have much correspondence and traded postal art with Vienna based artist Erich Sündermann. His work are usually fantastic trips into odd and new worlds. Though I still sometimes see and influence of the Austrian countryside in the work, (mostly based on the shape of the trees I remember from my trips to Austria).

Lately I have had more time to respond to letters and postal art so I received a handful of great packets that Erich has reproduced of his work. It is hard for me to keep up but this is one piece that he sent me some months ago.

-David Stanley Aponte, 5.5.2014, Indianapolis Indiana



















































(note: sorry about the poor quality of the scanned images, there was problems with the scanner I used on this day)

No comments:

Post a Comment